1. Website Ownership; Use of Website; Content
The Website is owned by Zack Reboulet and operated by Top Tier Fishing. Top Tier Fishing, its subsidiaries, dbas, employees, agents, officers, directors and owners shall be referred to herein as “Top Tier Fishing”. Top Tier Fishing and its respective operators, affiliates, employees, directors and officers shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Operators.” All materials distributed in the Website (the “Materials”) are either owned by or licensed to Top Tier Fishing. Top Tier Fishing, along with their licensors, retain all proprietary rights to the Materials. Except for downloading one copy of the Materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use, you must not reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display the Materials without first obtaining the written permission of Top Tier Fishing. Materials must not be used in any unauthorized manner.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, freely revocable license to use the Website. Top Tier Fishing reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Website and Content (as defined below) provided by Top Tier Fishing or its licensors. Top Tier Fishing may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
All right, title, and interest in and to the Website (excluding Content provided by you) are and will remain the exclusive property of Top Tier Fishing and its licensors. The Website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States and foreign countries. Nothing in this Agreement gives you a right to use the Top Tier Fishing name or any Top Tier Fishing trademarks, logos, domain names, or other distinctive brand features, or those of any Top Tier Fishing licensor. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding Top Tier Fishing or the Website are entirely voluntary, and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
You are responsible for safeguarding any password that you may use to access the Website and for any activities occurring or actions taken under your password. We encourage you to use “strong” passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, and symbols) with your account. Top Tier Fishing will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these recommendations. By connecting to Top Tier Fishing with a third-party service, you give us permission to access and use your information from that service as permitted by that service, and to store your log-in credentials and other data received from that service. By providing Top Tier Fishing with your email address you consent to our using the email address to send you Website-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail.
We may, without prior notice, change the Website; stop providing the Website or features of the Website to you or to users generally; or create usage limits for the Website.
You must not do any of the following while accessing or using the Website: (i) use the Website for any unlawful purposes or for promotion of illegal activities; (ii) post any Content or use the Website in violation of any applicable law (including intellectual property laws, right of privacy or publicity laws, and any laws of a non-U.S. jurisdiction applicable to you), or any contractual or other legal obligation; (iii) post Content that is hateful, abusive, threatening, profane, or that you know to be incorrect, misleading, or deceptive; (iv) publish or post other people’s private or personally identifiable information without their express authorization; (v) publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer or to compromise a user’s privacy; (vi) access or tamper with non-public areas of the Website, Top Tier Fishing’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Top Tier Fishing’s providers; (vii) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures; (viii) access or search or attempt to access or search the Website by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through the currently available, published interfaces that are provided by Top Tier Fishing, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Top Tier Fishing; or (ix) interfere with or disrupt (or attempt to do so) the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Website.
Top Tier Fishing may investigate and/or suspend your account or access to the Website if you violate any of the above policies. Top Tier Fishing reserves the right to immediately terminate your account or access to the Website without further notice in the event that, in its judgment, you violate this Agreement.
“Content” means any information, text, graphics, or other materials uploaded, downloaded or appearing on the Website. You retain ownership of all Content you submit, post, display, or otherwise make available on the Website.
By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Website, you grant, and you represent and warrant that you have a right to grant, to Top Tier Fishing a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, perform, display, distribute, and make derivative works of such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). You agree that this license includes the right for Top Tier Fishing to make your Content available to others for the publication, distribution, syndication, or broadcast of such Content on other media and services.
Your content will be able to be viewed by other users of the Website and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under the terms of this Agreement. All Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Website. We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any third party Content or communications posted via the Website nor does Top Tier Fishing endorse any opinions expressed by third parties via the Website. Any use of or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Website or obtained by you through the Website is at your own risk. You understand that by using the Website, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will Top Tier Fishing be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Website or broadcast elsewhere.
You are responsible for your use of the Website, for any Content you provide, and for any consequences thereof, including the use of your Content by other users and third parties. You understand that your Content will be published on the Website and may be republished, and if you do not have the right to submit Content for such use, it may subject you to liability. Top Tier Fishing will not be responsible or liable for any use of your Content by Top Tier Fishing in accordance with this Agreement. You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to any Content that you submit and that Top Tier Fishing’s use of your Content in accordance with this Agreement will not violate any law or infringe the rights of any third party.
The Website may include advertisements, which may be targeted to the Content or information on the Website, or other information. In consideration for Top Tier Fishing granting you access to and use of the Website, you agree that Top Tier Fishing and its third party providers and partners may place such advertising on the Website or in connection with the display of Content or information from the Webite whether submitted by you or others.
We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any Content on the Website and to terminate your access.
2. Service Eligibility.
TTF services are not directed at children under the age of 13. Furthermore, we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 13 years of age. To be eligible to use the Service, you must meet the following criteria and represent and warrant that you are 13 years of age or older and have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and that doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party
3. Message Features
• Participation. The Website may offer opportunities for you to transmit messages in connection with various features which may include email, blogs, chats and message boards (“Message Features”). You must use Message Features in a responsible manner, and are solely responsible for any content you transmit. You must not transmit any message (“Message”) in connection with any Message Feature that: (i) imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website’s infrastructure, or otherwise adversely affects, restricts or inhibits any other user from using and enjoying the Website; (ii) is threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent; (iii) constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law; (iv) violates, plagiarizes or infringes the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right; (v) contains a virus or other harmful component; (vi) contains any information, software or other material of a commercial nature; (vii) contains advertising, promotions or commercial solicitations of any kind; (viii) constitutes or contains false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; (ix) contains material irrelevant to the subject matter of the Message Feature; or (x) contains any virus, trojan horse, worm, time bomb, cancelbot or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routine.
• License. By transmitting any Message or Screen Name, you are granting the Operators a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, and irrevocable right and license to reproduce, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, perform or display such Message or Screen Name, in whole or in part, in any form, media or technology known or hereafter developed.
• Message and Screen Name Review. The Operators and their vendors act as a passive conduit in connection with your use of Message Features. The Operators and their vendors have the right, but not the obligation, to review, edit or delete any Message or Screen Name transmitted by you that they believe may create a liability for them, and also to deny access to any Message Feature. Display of any Message or Screen Name in any Message Feature does not constitute its approval or endorsement by the Operators or their vendors.
• You acknowledge that Messages and Screen Names are not confidential and they may be read, intercepted by others and widely accessible on the World Wide Web. You acknowledge that by submitting Messages to this Website, no confidential, fiduciary, contractually implied or other relationship is created between you and the Operators and their vendors other than as expressly set forth in this Agreement.
The Operators may change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including the availability of any Website feature, database, or content. The Operators may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire Website without notice or liability.
5. Votes; Contests; Sweepstakes
• The Website may offer you opportunities to vote in connection with certain events including and also to enter contests and sweepstakes. By participating in any such event, you signify your agreement to all special terms set forth on the Website applicable to the event as well as the terms of this Agreement.
• The Website may contain links and pointers to other World Wide Web sites and resources, including but not limited to, third party vendors. Links to and from the Website to other Web sites maintained by third parties, do not constitute an endorsement by the Operators or any of their affiliates of any third party Web site or content. The Operators are not responsible for the availability of these third party resources or their contents. You should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its Web site administrator or Webmaster.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
• A. USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR EXCLUSIVE RISK, AND THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS EXCLUSIVELY WITH YOU.
• B. THE WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
• C. THE OPERATORS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; (2) DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE CORRECTED; (3) THE WEBSITEWILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (4) ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE.
8. Limitations on Liability
• A. NOT WITHSTANDING ANY TERM IN THIS AGREEMENT, OTHER OPERATING TERM SET FORTH BY THE OPERATORS OR ANY ACT OR FAILURE TO ACT BY THE OPERATORS, YOU ARE EXCLUSIVELY LIABLE FOR THE CONTENT OF EVERY MESSAGE AND SCREEN NAME YOU TRANSMIT VIA THE WEBSITE.
• B. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OPERATORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY BREACH IN TRANSACTION SECURITY CAUSED BY A THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ANY ATTEMPT TO PURCHASE SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE.
• C. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OPERATORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF THE OPERATORS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE LIABILITY OF THE OPERATORS IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF THE OPERATORS FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE IS $50.
• D. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OPERATORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE, INTERRUPTION OR ERROR WITH RESPECT TO ANY ASPECT OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE AVAILABILITY OF ANY SITE FEATURE.
• You hereby agree to indemnify and hold the Operators and their respective members, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to: (A) your use of the Website; or (B) any alleged breach of this Agreement by you.
11. Choice of Law; Jurisdiction; Attorneys’ Fees
• This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in that State. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within Montgomery County, Ohio will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement. You hereby waive any argument that any such court does not have jurisdiction over you or such dispute or that venue in any such court is not appropriate or convenient. The Operators will be entitled to recover their court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses incurred in successfully proving any breach of any term of this Agreement.
• This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes all prior written or oral agreements or communications with respect to the subject matter herein. The Operators in their sole discretion may amend this Agreement, and your use of the Website after such amendment is posted on the Website will constitute acceptance of it by you. Sections 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12 of this Agreement will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement. If any term in this Agreement is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms. The section headings in this Agreement are for convenience only and must not be given any legal import.
• By using the Website, you signify your agreement to the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms in this Agreement, you must not use the Website. The Operators may change the terms of this Agreement at any time, and your use of the Website after such changes are posted will mean that you accept them.
How To Contact
The Website is operated and provided by Top Tier Fishing 3776 Grand Oak Trail, Dayton Ohio. 45440. If you have questions about this Agreement, please contact us at TopTierFishing@gmail.com.
This policy explains your rights with regards to that information. It also explains how to access and update your information, and how you can object to its use.
When we refer to “TTF”, “we”, or “us”, we mean Top Tier Fishing, A US based fishing company run by Zack Reboulet
This policy covers:
What information we collect and how we use it
How we share information
How we store, secure, and transfer information
Your data rights and choices
List of data sub-processors
What information we collect and how we use it
TTF collects the following information about you when you provide it to us and use our services:
Account and Profile Information
When you sign up, create a profile, set your preferences, or pay for your subscription, TTF collects the information you voluntarily provide in communications and transactions with Top Tier Fishing such as your name, username, password, email, credit card information, and any profile pictures, avatars, or digital images you choose to upload.
We use this information to correctly identify you, communicate with you, and provide you with customer support. We also use this contact information for accounting and administrative purposes, for transactional emails and to notify you about new features, releases and blog posts.
Device Information and Log Data
We collect information about the type of device you use to access TTF, as well as your device settings, operating system, browser information, connection type, IP address, and the URLs of referring pages.
We use device and location information to help us optimize your display and performance, understand user demographics, and improve overall user experience. Your log data helps us troubleshoot errors, analyze performance, resolve reliability issues, perform security audits, and investigate potential service fraud or abuse.
This data is generated automatically, when you visit TTF. It provides us with information about how you browse our website and use our app. That includes the links you click, the search terms you use, and the features you access.
We use this metadata to help us understand how our users work, and what they find most valuable at TTF. We also use this information to measure the efficiency of our product, enhance our services and guide our future development.
Support Information Cookie Information
Integrations and Linked Services
Whenever you or your account owner links to a third-party service, TTF is authorized to connect and transfer information as specified by our agreement with that linked service.
We use this information to authenticate, connect, or link your third-party accounts to TTF. However, we do not receive or store passwords for any of these third-party services.
To understand what data may be shared with TTF when you enable these integrations, please check the settings, permissions and privacy policies of these third-party services.
Accounts, Subscriptions, Webpages
Our web site’s team or angler profile pages; subscriptions for recruiting, subscriptions for profiles or sales of other goods and services uses fill in forms that may ask users to voluntarily provide us with contact information (such as name, e-mail and postal addresses), payment processing (such as bank or credit/debit card numbers), Personal Information (such as GPA, ACT/SAT, High School Name) , and demographic information (such as city, state, zip code and age).
Contact information from team or player profile pages; subscriptions for services, subscriptions for videos or sales of other goods and services forms are used to contact customers, when necessary. This data is necessary for the processing of, and future identification of, teams, players, subscriptions and sales of other goods and confirmation of mailing addresses, and is used solely for those purposes.
Payment Information is never given or sold to third parties for any purpose, except to TTF and to third-party service providers acting on its behalf.
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) may be collected in order to process payments. This information is never made public nor given or sold to third parties for any purpose, except to TTF and to third-party service providers acting on its behalf or the purpose it was given.
Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. This data is necessary for promotion of a player or team and for statistical purposes and is used solely for that purpose. This non PII information is publicly available to visitors to our site.
TTF may disclose your personal information among its affiliated businesses and with third-party service providers acting on TTF’s behalf.
The personal information you provide may be transmitted, used, stored and otherwise processed outside of the country where you submitted that information, including jurisdictions that may not have data privacy laws that provide equivalent protection to such laws in your home country.
Security and Protection of Information
This site may contain links to other sites not monitored by or controlled by TTF. Neither TTF shall be responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such non-controlled linked web sites.
Changes in Business
How we store, secure, and transfer information
TTF takes data security very seriously and implements the industry’s best practices and policies. We take all reasonable measures to protect your information, and to prevent any kind of unauthorized access, misuse, loss, or disclosure.
While no system is infallible, we strive to keep our systems secure and constantly updated.
TTF may also retain certain information for as long as necessary in order to support business operations, or as required by law.
Your data rights and choices
The following is a summary of choices you can make to exercise your data rights:
Right to be forgotten
You have the right to be forgotten which means that, at any time, you can request that TTF permanently delete all applicable data records, including your profile information, along with any user-created content. In some cases, we may need to retain partial information to fulfil our legal responsibilities.
You have the right, at any time, to request and receive the information that you have provided to TTF. We will provide you with your information, in a machine-readable format, so that you can make use of it in other contexts, or with other service providers.
Access Under 16 Years of Age
TTF services are not directed at children. Furthermore, we do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 16 years of age, unless consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility over the child. If we become aware that someone under 16 has provided us with personal details, we will take steps to delete such information. If you become aware that a child has unlawfully or unwittingly provided us with personal data, please contact our Support team.
Request That We Stop Using Your Information
TTF may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by TTF on the Site. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Site Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
TTF, reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. TTF, expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to any part of Site Services if TTF determines, in its sole discretion, that you pose a threat to TTF and/or its Users.
Contacting Top Tier Fishing